Welcome to the MultiTool homepage. MultiTool is a code plugin for Unreal Engine 4.
It can be found in the UE4 Marketplace.
Most recent documentation and update notes:
Version 1.5 (02/03/21 – Now)
Version 1.4 (19/02/21 – 02/03/21)
- Fixed bug in Replace Duplicates where it also removed assets where the name was just a part of the filename
- Added possibility to do a test run and print the results first
Version 1.3 (09/02/21 – 19/02/21)
- Added Replace Duplicates function to remove identical objects from a project.
Version 1.2 (08/02/21 – 09/02/21)
- Fixed bug in Replace references – advanced batch, where selecting multiple materials did not work correctly
Version 1.1 (04/02/21 – 08/02/21)
- Added new tab Replace References
- Added Replace materials references
- Added Replace material references – advanced batch
Version 1.0 (22/01/21 – 04/02/21)
- Fixed prefix and suffix not working in renaming
- Fixed bug where using spaces in parameter names would break the script