- Update Rain Occlusion Each Tick
- The rain occlusion will be calculated every tick in the editor. This will update puddles, rain and snow occlusion every tick. But if it costs too much performance, then you can turn this off. Then it will only update every time the camera moves 5 meters from it’s previous location.
- Enable Editor Tick
- Enable real time preview in the editor. This will make things like thunder flashing work. This should normally always be turned on, but can be turned off to gain some editor performance.
- Real Time Dynamic Weather in Editor
- Enable dynamic blending of weather presets in the editor. This feature simulates weather changes live in the editor, without the need to start the game. Keep in mind that the sky will reset every time you change a property.